Belts are clothing accessories that are often underestimated by both men and women. Use the following belt-buying guide to help you choose a suitable belt. Choose a belt of the right size, fit your style and buy a durable belt. Get pasek męski by visiting our website now.
1. Determining the Size of the Belt
– Choose some pairs of pants that you want to wear with a belt. Look at the label on the pants to find out the length of the waist. For example, if inside the label is 30 x 32 inches (76 x 81 cm), your waist circumference is 30 inches (76 cm) long.
– Determine the length of your waistline by using a tape measure if your pants label is gone or the waistline size is not inclusive in inches. Wrap the measuring tape in the center of your body right in the navel. Look at the measuring tape figures that meet each other to know the size of your waistline. Use a mirror to make sure that the tape measure is straight when you are measuring. If you are a woman who likes to wear a pair of jeans slightly below the waist, take measurements a few inches below your waist. Measure your favorite genie in the same way to get the right size.
– To determine the size of the belt, add 5 cm from the size of your waist circumference. The length of the belt is measured from the buckle to the buckle hole. This will give you little room for some different shirt models. If your waist circumference is 30 inches (76 cm), then the length of your belt is 32 inches (81 cm).
2. Choosing a Model of Belt
– Choose a belt that has a width of 2.5 to 3.8 cm. This belt model is usually used by men for work clothes and casual wear. Size belt models wider than this are rated very informal and may not fit the belt coil on your pants.
– Match the color of the belt with the shoes you wear. Chocolate, light brown and black is often used colors. The colors are also the color of the leather material. Generally, the color of the man’s shoes and the color of his belt should fit. Women may prefer to match shoes, belts, and accessories or instead use contrasting colors.